Come and play with Nooz and Tay...

Friday, August 18, 2006

EGGED ON!

Wasn't too pleased this morning when i approached my car, patiently waiting outside for me to start it up and go for a ride...

The poor thing had been EGGED last night! That didn't go down too well when i saw it...

Even I wouldn't do such a thing!

I remember one haloween...i went trick or treating with a friend and one house didnt have anything to give us so the guy gave us eggs and said "off you go girls, go egg peoples houses...but just dont egg mine"

I felt soo bad that I didnt egg anyone's house all the way home.
You know what i did with the eggs the next day? I COOKED THEM!
Yep that's right!

I think its not nice to egg peoples things and whoever egged my poor little car (that has just been repaired)... should feel extrememly guilty! It was on the drivers side as well! GOSH!

The board is open to tell the truth...

Please tell me if YOU are the PUNK that egged my car...and appologise!

Have you been egged on before?

Scrambles of Love,

Tay xo

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok ok i must admit, i egged your car. its just that, well, your car almost killed me a number of times whilst i was in the goldcoast. not just the smashed screen, but also the back light that didnt work... and then theres your driving.

enough said. at least now you know how i like my eggs...

5:44 pm  
Blogger Nooz 'n' Tay said...

oi punk! it was my front light not my back light...
and whats wrong with my driving? i drive on the right hand side...isnt that okay?

6:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not Tay's fault that people are always on the sidewalk.

Oooh yeah.

xo Leila ox

6:11 pm  
Blogger patience said...

as if your car hasnt been through enough, damn!! eggs too!, i bet you still haven't cleaned the bird poo off from like a month ago, i think the eggs are like a sign that you NEED TO CLEAN YOUR CAR!!!!!

7:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tay
I think you're a fantastic driver!
I've been in ur car while ur driving for several times and I felt v. safe!
Hope U feel better soon!
Love R.Sunshine

12:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If the people who egged your car, targeted u coz they thought u were a bad driver... maybe they confused u with me??? :-P

hahahahhahahah!!!! YOUR CAR GOT EGGED and STONED!

what does that say about your neighbourhood??? LOL

love you!
nooz...
ps- it was me... i egged your car coz last time i was at your house... it told me it was hungry!

7:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats sounds yummy, Eggs-on-Car, with a bit of mayo that makes for an awesome breakfast or even an main course. You are crazy to be complaining about it, if it happened to me id be so thankful.

9:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok everyone just for your clarification...
i got my window fixed a while ago, and i washed my car, and i even have new car seat covers in the front sooo LEAVE MY LITTLE CAR ALONE.
yeah and something tragic happened on the weekend so reading your comments wasnt the best thing ever...i had a minor car accident!

please send cheques and donations to...

7:42 am  
Blogger patience said...

its good to know that you fixed certain things, but what about your light????

THE LIGHT!!!!

7:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah the light is fixed too...and the bird poo was washed off LONG AGO!
anything else?

7:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home